Monday, April 23, 2012

The New Kid On The Blog, April 2012: Modern Kiddo

I must admit to you that I am a very atypical blogger. Number one, I do not think I have much in my life that anyone would be interested in hearing about. Number 2, I try to avoid surfing other blogs too much (I'm sorry but I tend toward obsessive-compulsive so I need to practice avoidance)! But I DO love discovering, exploring and digesting good/pretty/informative/fun sites. To ease this conundrum, instead of wandering about the web aimlessly, haphazardly, I have been exploring with a guide. I have been using my favorite bloggers to lead me to others. Last year Joy The Baker introduced me to Shutterbean. Now Shutterbean has recommended Modern Kiddo to me. Thanks, ladies..not only am I loving this great round-robin, but this new-blogger-of-the-moment approach has also provided me with new content ;o) Please, visit Alix & Dottie, aka Modern Kiddo. If you do it right away you might even win a prize! 

No comments:

Post a Comment