Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Font Project 2

As I said before - there are a few thoughts to live by that I wanted to share with you. This is one I came up with all on my own. It's popular - certainly in an office full of long time cohorts - to bemoan what we wish, what we want, why it isn't fair that we don't have...yadda yadda yadda. I've been guilty of this many times myself. And then I kind of got tired of hearing my whining! I gave it a little more thought one day/week/month and I realized - most of what I pined for I could have had - if I were WILLING to do more to get it. I'm quite sure I could have been a successful Corporate VP - if I were willing to devote myself to the politics of the executive suite. I probably could have had a fancy house - if I were willing to save my pennies rather than enjoy them. And on and on. So take heed - if you really think the universe has conspired against your having the life you want - at least think about it one more time!

No comments:

Post a Comment