Wednesday, December 5, 2012

New Kid On The Blog, December 2012: Sally J Shim

You may or may not know that for the past 18 months or so I have been dreaming fantasizing about opening a little business. When I've least expected it I've been ambushed by this need to indulge my creative self, to be my own boss, to escape from the irritation of constantly being subject to someone (everyone) who knows better. With all of that swirling around in my heart and soul, late last year, I was challenged to develop a business plan to seed this idea. What I came up with is very much like what sallyjshim is all about. Now, I never saw sallyjshim when I started. But what she and I - and many others as it turns out - have invisioned is a marketable marriage of graphic design, packaging, handcrafting and fine paper goods with a little Martha Stewart (of course) sprinkled in. So my shop hasn't gone very far but sallyjshim has a lovely blog, and so many beautiful things to see. Visit, browse, get to know her and her charming family. Just promise me when Le Shop de Joanne opens, you'll come on by and visit me too!

No comments:

Post a Comment